The GKS professional-grade hydraulic toe jack can reach the highest levels while maintaining load stability. It gives you the flexibility to adjust the toe to three different heights to meet various equipment lifting requirements. Use the GKS toe jack to raise your heavy machinery onto transport dollies, roller skids, machinery skates and other warehouse equipment.
Additional GKS professional-grade toe jack features and benefits include:
- Enhanced waste-wax cast toe for simple one-handed control
- Durable design and construction increases safety and reduces the risk of breaking
- Anti-slip pads on the toe hook and top plate minimize slipping hazards
- Robust lifting capacity of 11,000 lbs. and a working pressure of 7,540 psi
- Three-year warranty on the cast toe for your protection and peace of mind
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment: An Experienced Material Equipment Provider You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, Cherry’s Industrial has been providing hard-working and dependable equipment that can resolve the most daunting material handling challenges. Our product specialists understand the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. We’ll help you select the right equipment for your applications and budget.
To learn more about how the GKS professional hydraulic toe jack can help you meet your productivity goals, give us a call at 877-350-2729 or contact us online today.