Cherry’s Industrial Equipment Offers High-Quality Metric-Sized Euro Pallets
Cherry’s Industrial offers a large supply of superior Euro pallets at prices that fit your needs and budget. These pallets are molded or manufactured in either the U.S. or overseas and comply with all EPAL requirements. They’re used to ship ingredients, raw materials or finished products to sister plants and warehouses overseas. We offer Euro pallets in different styles, materials and sizes for one-way use or multiple trips as part of a returnable program.
Our EPAL pallet options include:
- • SuperPal-Y: The 1000 mm x 1200 mm SuperPal-Y features a sturdy foam-molded HDPE plastic construction that enables safe, efficient transport and storage of food products, packaged goods and pharmaceuticals. The stackable design will save space in your warehouse. The innovative snap-fit construction enables fast, easy repairs, which can extend the pallet’s service life and prevent the need for frequent replacement.
- • IPS 1200 mm x 1000 mm: This stackable Euro pallet is also rackable, allowing for safe storage of static loads of up to 16,500 lbs. on warehouse racks. The IPS features a smooth HDPE plastic surface that prevents accumulation of dirt, making it an extremely hygienic material handling solution. Additionally, the IPS Euro pallet meets all applicable international impact resistance standards, ensuring maximum protection against forklift and mechanical equipment collisions.
- • IPS 1200 mm x 800 mm: This smaller IPS model is manufactured from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET), a flame-retardant plastic material that makes an excellent Euro pallet option in environments where the risk of fire is high. This IPS pallet can safely accommodate static loads of up to 8,800 lbs. The uninterrupted lip is a valuable safety feature that minimizes product shifting and movement during transport. This Euro pallet also facilitates two-way or four-way pallet jack or forklift entry.
- • PS1210 ProStack: The heavy-duty ProStack can handle static loads weighing up to 30,000 lbs. with ease. It’s the ideal material handling solution for food and beverage industry use, as well as a range of general-purpose warehousing applications. The structural foam-molded HDPE material is easy to clean, making it an excellent choice when sanitation is crucial. The solid design and construction ensures long-lasting performance in even the most demanding work environments.
- • Smooth Top: The 800 mm x 1200 mm Smooth Top is a tough, multipurpose Euro pallet that is injection-molded from HDPE. It derives its name from its smooth surface that makes it easy to clean for maximum hygiene. This stackable Euro pallet can support static loads of up to 11,000 lbs. and dynamic loads of 2,600 lbs. The smaller footprint makes the Smooth Top easy to handle and store.
Contact Cherry’s Industrial for a Free Euro Pallet Quote
The knowledgeable Cherry’s Industrial product specialists are happy to assist you in selecting the right pallet for your needs and budget. For more information about our Euro pallets and a no-obligation quote, give us a call at 877-350-2729 today. You can also fill out and submit our online contact form.