Increase Efficiency With Closed-Loop Distribution Pallets From Cherry’s Industrial Equipment
As a leading supplier of tough, dependable pallets for all type of material handling applications, you can count on Cherry’s Industrial for an excellent selection of closed-loop distribution pallets. These plastic distribution pallets are structural foam molded, making them extremely durable. We feature nestable distribution pallets that fit into one another, saving space and increasing ease of storage.
What Are the Benefits of Using Plastic Pallets for Distribution Applications?
While pallets are made from a range of materials, those manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic tend to work best in closed-loop distribution systems. This is due to their:
- • Reliability: Plastic pallets maintain their structural integrity much longer than wood pallets, allowing repetition of use. Their durability lengthens the time between replacements — when properly handled, plastic pallets have been known to last for more than 10 years, resulting in lower long-term material handling and shipping costs.
- • Lightweight design: Plastic pallets can be up to 70 percent lighter than wood pallets, which can also contribute to lower shipping costs. You will experience a high level of performance and durability, along with a healthier bottom line.
- • Floor space optimization: If your closed-loop system entails your company receive large volumes of empty pallets returned to you by your customers, you will appreciate the “nestability” of our plastic pallets. Interlocking nestable pallets consume up to four times less storage space than other pallet types. The fact that they are easy to stack also reduces the risk of injury to your workers.
- • Cleanliness: For companies that ship food products, plastic pallets offer a hygienic material handling solution. HDPE is a non-porous plastic material that will not absorb harmful bacteria.They are easy to clean and will dry in a matter of minutes, meaning they will be available quickly to handle another load. Available cleaning processes include hot washing, steaming or chemical sanitization.
- • Environmentally friendly: HDPE is 100-percent recyclable. By using our distribution pallets in your material handling applications, you’ll be doing your part in creating a greener, healthier planet.
Trust Cherry’s Industrial for Your Company’s Distribution Pallet Needs
Cherry’s Industrial has been a trusted material handling equipment problem solver since 1983. Our focus is helping you find the most effective, affordable products that address critical issues such as productivity, sanitation, safety and performance.
Our capable product specialists are available to provide the expert guidance you need to make an informed purchasing decision. We understand the unique challenges that small-to-medium-sized businesses face in today’s global economy — as well as what it takes to overcome them.
Check Out Our Distribution Pallet Inventory
Take a moment to browse our current selection of distribution pallets, then place your order safely and securely right here on our site. If you have questions or need additional product or pricing information, give us a call at 877-350-2729. You can also reach us through our online contact form.