The all-inclusive Mark 6S kit comes with four Mark 6 steel roller skids, two tandem connectors and one T-bar handle. The fully assembled kit enables your team to lift and move equipment weighing up to 70,000 lbs. quickly, efficiently and safely. You can use the connectors to join skids together for additional load capacity. Additional features and benefits provided by the MultiRoll Mark 6S kit include:
- Designed to navigate tight corners and areas not easily accessible to fork lift trucks
- Steel wheels enable loads to remain on the roller skids for extended periods without creating flat spots
- High-quality construction ensures many years of hassle-free operation and minimal maintenance
- Steel roller skids and other kit components are manufactured in the USA
- Comes with a two-year warranty on the frame, one-year warranty on the component parts and 90-day warranty on the bearings and wheels
High-Quality Equipment Backed by Decades of Expertise
When you purchase a Mark 6 steel kit from Cherry’s Industrial Equipment, you also get the benefit of more than 30 years of material handling equipment experience and expertise. Unlike many of our competitors who only focus on selling products, we give you access to knowledgeable professionals who will guide you through the entire purchasing process.
To learn more about the Mark 6 steel roller skid kit, give us a call at 877-350-2729 or contact us online today.