What Are the Benefits of a Stainless Steel Lift Table?
A corrosion-resistant stainless steel lift table has several benefits, including:
- • Longer Life: Stainless steel offers superior resistance to rust and wear compared to other types of materials. If you work in an environment with excessive humidity, or where harsh chemicals are present, a stainless steel table will last longer and provide more reliable, safer performance over the course of its operational life. Protect your investment by choosing stainless steel.
- • Easier Cleaning: Cleaning and decontamination can easily eat into your productivity. Because it can stand up to harsh solvents, a stainless steel lift table can be cleaned faster and requires fewer treatments to disinfect between use. This translates to less downtime, improved productivity and ultimately more profits — without sacrificing product safety.
- • Regulatory Compliance: Sanitary stainless steel lift tables are ideal for use in food or pharmaceutical applications, and may be required to met HACCP and related requirements. Even if you’re not obligated to use a sanitary lift table, doing so can help you avoid liability and reputational damage in the event of a contamination outbreak.
These are only a few of the reasons why many facilities insist on stainless steel when it comes to their lift table. To learn more about the benefits of our products, visit individual pages using the links above.
Choose From Two Corrosion-Resistant Lift Tables
We have a carefully chosen inventory of lift tables for sale, including the:
- • PalletPal 4 SS and SSL: The PalletPal 4 SS mechanical lift table offers stainless steel construction and is capable of handling loads up to 4500 lbs. with ease. This mechanical unit is fully spring loaded and doesn’t require a power supply to operate — a fact which makes it easier to clean and more sanitary overall. We also carry stainless steel lift (SSL) tables, which combine hydraulic operation and a maximum lift height of 42 3/4” with the advanced sanitary properties of the PalletPal.
- • EZ2500 and EZ4000: The EZ2500 and EZ4000 are suitable for use with loads up to 2500 and 4000 lbs., respectively. Both feature a 42” x 48” working platform made entirely of stainless steel that can be cleaned quickly when not in use. A 1/2” lowered height provides easy access to the floor while a narrow side frame minimizes the amount of reach-over necessary to get at an item. With an elevating time of 30 seconds (EZ4000) or 20 seconds (EZ2500), these products are designed for maximum productivity at all times.
In addition to our off-the-shelf products, we can also customize a lift table to meet your specific needs. Whether you require a product with superior corrosion resistance, portability, lift height or load capacity, we can fabricate a new product, or modify an existing product, to your needs.
Work With the Sanitation and Safety Experts
Don’t take a risk when it comes to moving heavy loads in your warehouse or processing facility. At Cherry’s Industrial Equipment, we exclusively sell products we know and trust. These material handling items have met our high standards for quality and performance.
Not sure where to get started? Let one of our experts go over your requirements and suggest the right corrosion-resistant lift table for you.