Cherry’s Industrial Equipment: Your One-Stop Safety Railing Headquarters
Safety railings from Cherry’s Industrial protect your workers from injury and help you comply with OSHA requirements. Our safety railing selection includes standard or interlocking options in aluminum or yellow-coated steel railing. A standard railing allows you to protect a smaller area, while the interlocking version gives you the flexibility to create a boundary along a walkway or a perimeter around a larger, open area in the interior or exterior of your facility.
What Are the Safety Railing Features and Benefits?
Our safety railings offer numerous features and benefits for your warehouse operation, including:
- • Fewer workplace accidents: Safety railings lower the number of accidents in your facility, which helps your workers stay on the job and keeps worker’s compensation claims to a minimum. Fewer accidents also mean you’ve protected your employees’ safety and your company’s productivity.
- • Compliance with worker safety regulations: Our safety railings can help your company avoid the steep fines and penalties that result from violating OSHA safety regulations. The penalties can be even more severe in the wake of a serious accident that railing could have prevented.
- • Solid construction for maximum durability: The use of schedule 40 aluminum and schedule 10 steel results in a solidly constructed railing that will hold up well during indoor or outdoor use. The remarkable durability of our safety railings ensures an excellent long-term return on your investment.
- • Affordability: All our safety railings are priced under $300, and some models are available for less than $100. You’ll find a high-quality railing that provides the protection you need at a price that won’t break your equipment budget.
- • Maximum visibility: Several safety railings feature a yellow powder-coated finish, making it easy for your workers to see them and recognize the possible dangers nearby. This also helps to prevent railings from being struck by forklifts and other mobile equipment.
- • Warranty coverage: Safety railings are protected by a limited warranty from the manufacturer that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment Provides Solutions to Your Most Difficult Problems
At Cherry’s Industrial Equipment, we make solving problems for our customers our top priority. Our goal is to offer you an affordable material handling equipment product that will save you time and money and help you meet your productivity and safety objectives. Put our more than 30 years of experience to work for your company!
View Our Safety Railing Selection
Check out our safety railing inventory, and contact us if you have questions or need more information. Reach us by phone at 877-350-2729 or fill out our online contact form.