Cherry’s Industrial Equipment Offers a Complete Assortment of Safety Bollards
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment can provide the right bollards for your specific applications. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, we carry a variety of yellow safety bollards to protect work areas, racking and personnel. Various sizes and offset shapes are available to meet your needs. Our bollard inventory includes:
- • Movable: Movable bollards offer a portable, temporary protection solution for keeping traffic away from a hazardous area. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, our movable bollards are available with removable bolt-on steel or plastic top caps and include a yellow baked-on powder coated finish.
- • Removable: Our removable bollard products feature one bollard and one mounting sleeve, which makes them a highly flexible protection solution. You can permit access to an area by pulling the bollard out of the sleeve — and then replace it to reestablish the perimeter. Cover sleeves are also available to prevent the collection of dirt and debris inside the mounting sleeve upon removal of the bollard.
- • Offset steel: Offset steel bollards include an offset base plate to prevent the obstruction of traffic. Made from heavy-duty welded steel, offset bollards come with a removable rubber top cap, along with yellow tape for enhanced visibility.
- • Pour in place: Pour in place bollards to create a permanent boundary with a solid concrete foundation. The bollard’s longer design enables you to maintain the appropriate height during installation. The removal cap and slide-through lag anchors facilitate the pouring of concrete. The yellow powder-coated finish provides the additional durability required for long-term use in an outdoor setting.
- • Folding galvanized: If you’re in need of a versatile barrier for parking control applications, the folding galvanized steel bollard allows for easy raising and lowering. When raised, the bollard can be locked into place with a padlock to provide secure access control. You can then remove the padlock and lower the bollard to the ground to permit vehicle traffic. The bollard’s solid galvanized steel construction can withstand the rigors of the most challenging outdoor parking environments.
- • Spring-loaded steel: The spring-loaded steel bollard features a flexible design and construction that enables it to bend without breaking when struck by a vehicle or heavy object. This prevents damage to the bollard and prolongs its lifespan. Spring-loaded bollards come with the option to add a warning siren and strobe light to alert security personnel when a collision occurs.
Cherry’s Industrial Equipment: An Experienced, Trustworthy Material Handling Equipment Supplier
When you purchase bollards from us, you’re assured to receive a high-quality product you can count on to get the job done. You also get access to our experienced team who can help you make the best buying decision for your company.
Feel free to give a call at 877-350-2729 or fill out and submit our online contact form for additional product and pricing details.