Mark 12 roller skids feature a lightweight, compact design and construction that makes them easy to handle and maneuver. The 7” frame distributes the load across a wider platform, which promotes greater stability and minimizes the risk of spills. The polyurethane wheels ensure smooth rolling and provide exceptional durability. Additional features, benefits and specs include:
- Shielded bearings on the rollers reduce the risk of failure and extend lifespan
- Overall dimensions of 19.5" x 10.5" x 5 1/4"
- 3 1/4" wheel diameter delivers sufficient surface contact
- Manufactured in the U.S. to meet the highest standards for quality, durability and performance
- Comprehensive warranty coverage on the wheels, bearings, components and frame
Cherry’s Industrial Makes Purchasing Material Handling Equipment Easy
With more than 30 years of material handling equipment experience, you can trust Cherry’s Industrial to supply high-quality products at competitive prices. Our easy-to-navigate website saves time and aggravation when searching for the right equipment for your needs. Trained product specialists are also available to assist you.
To learn more about the Mark 12 polyurethane rollers and how they can benefit your business, give us a call at 877-350-2729 or contact us online today.